
Both incidents drew international condemnation.
The IDF said of the killing of Hind: “Due to alleged failures in the co-ordination of the movement of the Palestine Red Crescent ambulance, it has been decided to initiate a criminal investigation of the incident by Military Police Criminal Investigation Division.”
It added that the findings of its examination “indicate that IDF troops fired at a vehicle” that was “travelling contrary to the advanced notice that had been published in an announcement by the IDF Spokesperson to residents of the area”.
The IDF initially stated that none of its troops were in the area at the time of Hind’s killing. However, that suggestion was soon questioned.
The IDF later said it had “conducted raids on terror targets” with forces operating in neighbourhoods in Gaza City, including Tel al-Hawa, where Hind was located.
Hind’s killing was internationally condemned after a desperate recording of her speaking to paramedics of the Palestinian Red Crescent Society (PRCS) was broadcast around the world.
The sound of Hind’s fragile voice on the other of the line that day haunted the Red Crescent operators long after her death, as she described seeing tanks directly in front of the car, moving towards her.
“Hide under the seats,” the operators told her. “Don’t let anyone see you.”
Operator Rana Faqih stayed on the line with Hind for hours, as the Red Crescent team appealed to the Israeli army to allow their ambulance to access the location.
Faqih said the child appealed to her over and over again for someone to come and rescue her.
“At one point, she told me it was getting dark,” Rana told the BBC in February 2024. “She was scared. She asked me how far away my house was. I felt paralysed and helpless.”
Three hours after the call began, an ambulance was finally cleared to approach the area, and was despatched to rescue Hind.
It was after dark when the crew – Yusuf al-Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun – notified operators that they were nearing the location, and were about to be checked for entry by Israeli forces.
It was the last operators heard from them – or from Hind.
After that, the line to both paramedics, and to the girl they came to rescue, disconnected for good.
The PRCS later confirmed that both Yusuf al-Zeino and Ahmed al-Madhoun were killed when the ambulance was bombed by Israeli forces.
“The [Israeli] occupation deliberately targeted the Red Crescent crew despite obtaining prior coordination to allow the ambulance to arrive at the scene to rescue the child Hind,” the organisation said in a statement.
The story was made into an Oscar-nominated film called The Voice of Hind Rajab.
The UN cited her case in a commission of inquiry, accusing Israel of war crimes, which it denies.
Following the Israeli army’s announcement, the Hind Rajab Foundation, which is based in Brussels and seeks to address alleged Israeli violations in Gaza, said it had “no confidence” in the investigation.
“These reported investigations, even if they do occur, should not be mistaken for a genuine step toward justice,” it said in a statement.
It added that Israel’s internal investigations were “fundamentally flawed and cannot be regarded as credible mechanisms of accountability”.
The IDF’s statement on Wednesday said: “For more than a thousand days, the IDF has been conducting intensive combat across numerous fronts, carrying out a wide range of military missions in an exceptionally complex operational reality.
“As part of the IDF’s obligations under international law and Israeli domestic law, the IDF examines exceptional incidents that occurred during combat.”
Aside from the criminal investigation into Hind, her family and the paramedics, the IDF also said it would investigate the killing of 15 Palestinians, after an IDF unit fired on ambulances, a fire engine and a marked UN vehicle, in the Tal al-Sultan area of Rafah in southern Gaza during an emergency call-out early on 23 March 2025.
Their bodies were found buried in shallow graves a week later next to the crushed vehicles.
The Israeli military initially said its troops fired on “suspicious vehicles” driving in darkness with their headlights and emergency lights off.
But it later said that account was “mistaken” after a video found on the mobile phone of one of the dead paramedics, Rifaat Radwan, showed the convoy was using its emergency lights.
In Wednesday’s statement, the IDF said: “Following review of the findings, having found that the firing conducted during the incident raises a reasonable suspicion of criminal misconduct, it has been decided to initiate a criminal investigation of the incident.”
In three other cases, including the killing of seven World Central Kitchen employees in Deir al-Balah two years ago, and four employees of Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF), who were killed in two incidents, the IDF said it had not found grounds for criminal investigations.
World Central Kitchen said it “strongly” condemned the Israeli military prosecutor’s account of the deaths of its seven colleagues in 2024 and demanded an independent investigation.
This is the first time a comprehensive IDF report on alleged war crimes has been published since the start of the Gaza war, triggered by the Hamas-led attacks on Israel on 7 October 2023.
More than 73,000 people have been killed in Gaza since Israel launched its military campaign, including about 1,200 since a ceasefire was announced last October, according to the territory’s Hamas-run health ministry – figures considered reliable by the UN.
The IDF is under pressure to show it investigates itself to try to stave off international legal action, most notably from the International Criminal Court.
It aims to counter accusations that it has committed war crimes and that there is impunity for its forces.
However, Israeli rights groups say that criminal investigations of Israeli forces rarely lead to convictions.
Ziv Stahl, executive director of Israeli human rights group Yesh Din, told the BBC that “almost no indictments are filed in relation to the number of complaints against soldiers and commanders for offences committed.
“In the even more rare cases where soldiers or commanders are convicted, they receive disproportionately lenient sentences that bear little relation to the severity of the offences.”
Correction: The initial version of this story and breaking news notification said Hind Rajab was aged six. The copy was updated after it was later confirmed she was aged five
Внутренние размеры: 1600 x 360 x 430 https://yaschiki.ru/product/yashchik-iz-osb-1200-600-1400/
ЛЕНТАРА https://yaschiki.ru/fanernaya-upakovka-dlya-oborudovaniya/
Деревянные ящики https://yaschiki.ru/product/derevyannii-yashchik-1200kh1200kh300/
Паллетные борта – идеальное решение для транспортировки машин и двигателей; их используют для установки на европоддон для дополнительной защиты; Что немаловажно, их легко хранить, они долговечны и подходят для многократного использования;
деревянные ящики оснащаются усиленным дном на полозах, что позволяет многократно, без повреждений, перегружать тару в процессе транспортировки ; Внутренняя поверхность деревянной тары обшивается битумированной бумагой или пергамином; перед размещением в ящике груз упаковывается в вакуумную металлизированную пленку, обеспечивающую дополнительную защиту от влаги, благодаря его консервации ; Крышки деревянных ящиков покрываются рубероидом или морозостойкой термоусадочной пленкой https://yaschiki.ru/morskaya-upakovka-elektroshkafov/
Внутренние размеры: 400 х 250 х 180 https://yaschiki.ru/product/derevyannii-yashchik-300-300-300/
that site trezor suite
he said trezot suite
pop over to this site trezor wallet
Thinking back to her decision to relocate to Portugal on her own five years ago, Paula Dreyfuss jokes that many people questioned her state of mind, as she’d never even visited the European country before.
trip76.co
But the mother of two, now based in the coastal city of Porto, famous for its Port wine and spectacular bridges, has no regrets today, as her life is much richer in many ways.
“I have a lot more life here,” Dreyfuss, who is originally from Texas, tells CNN Travel, before blissfully describing her frequent trips to local museums, movie theaters, and pop-up wineries in the Douro Valley, a UNESCO World Heritage region in northern Portugal.
“My daughter came to visit one time, and asked, “Well, what do you guys do all day?” she recalls. “And my friend holds up a glass of Champagne and goes, “You’re looking at it.”
m blsp at
Better life
Paula is able to live a comfortable life on an “adequate income” in Portugal, which she feels wouldn’t have been possible if she’d stayed in California.
Paula is able to live a comfortable life on an “adequate income” in Portugal, which she feels wouldn’t have been possible if she’d stayed in California. Courtesy Paula Dreyfuss
Dreyfuss loves the local food and usually eats out at least three times a week, something she simply couldn’t have afforded to do when she was based in San Diego, California, where she lived and worked as a teacher previously.
When she began teaching after working in corporate finance for years, Dreyfuss thought she’d end up with a retirement income that would provide her with a comfortable lifestyle.
blsp at
But as the years went by and the cost of living increased, she realized that this was unlikely to be the case.
Dreyfuss considered moving within the United States, and recalls driving up to Seattle and “stopping at a bunch of places,” but says she couldn’t find anywhere affordable enough to tempt her away.
blsp at
She’d always dreamed of traveling around Europe extensively, but Dreyfuss knew that this would likely never happen if she stayed where she was. So what better way to explore the continent than actually moving there?
After doing some research into European countries, Dreyfuss found that the only visa that she qualified for at the time was the Portugal D7 visa, which allows non-EU nationals with a stable passive income to reside in the country.
bs2best at
Related article
image29.jpg
Jason Salesberry
‘We wanted to try something new’: This US family moved to Italy sight unseen nine years ago and never looked back
7 min read
“I’d never been to Portugal. So I had no way of doing a scouting trip or anything,” she says. “I thought, ‘I’m going to go over there. And If I don’t like Portugal, then I’ll move to Spain or France.’”
While she put her plans on the back burner for a while, Dreyfuss says that the Covid-19 pandemic in 2021 ultimately prompted her to finally leave the US permanently.
“I was really ready to get away from the political situation in the United States,” she admits.
blsp at
https://bsp2tor.com
Где заказать экскурсии в Казани: лучшие варианты, маршруты и цены 2026 года
Казань — город с тысячелетней историей, где восточный колорит органично переплетается с европейской архитектурой. Это третья столица России, которую ежегодно посещают миллионы туристов. Чтобы знакомство с городом было полным, лучше всего заранее заказать экскурсию — так вы не пропустите главные достопримечательности и узнаете самые интересные истории и легенды, которые не найти в путеводителях. Рассказываем, где и как забронировать экскурсию в Казани, сколько это стоит и что обязательно стоит посмотреть.
кремль казань экскурсия цены
Где заказать экскурсии в Казани: популярные сервисы и платформы
В Казани работает множество туристических компаний, а также онлайн-платформ, где можно найти экскурсии на любой вкус и бюджет. Вот основные варианты, где можно заказать экскурсии:
экскурсия казань свияжск
1. Онлайн-платформы для бронирования
Самый удобный и современный способ — забронировать экскурсию через специализированные сервисы. Это позволяет заранее посмотреть описание маршрута, отзывы других туристов, цены и выбрать удобное время.
экскурсия казань вечерняя
Sputnik8: Одна из самых популярных платформ в России. Здесь представлены как групповые, так и индивидуальные экскурсии в Казани. Многие маршруты можно забронировать без предоплаты или с небольшой предоплатой, остальное оплачивается на месте .
теплоходные прогулки в казани
Tripster: Ещё один крупный сервис, где местные гиды предлагают авторские экскурсии — от классических обзорных до гастрономических и мистических прогулок.
«ХорошоТам»: Агрегатор, собирающий предложения от разных туроператоров и гидов. Удобен для сравнения цен на групповые экскурсии — здесь можно найти варианты от 523 ? .
KudaGo / Горбилет: Афишный портал, который часто публикует промокоды и специальные цены на экскурсии в Казани .
2. Крупные туроператоры
Если вы предпочитаете работать напрямую с проверенными компаниями, у многих федеральных туроператоров есть официальные представительства в Казани или партнёрские программы.
экскурсия йошкар ола из казани
«Алеан»: Один из ведущих туроператоров по России. На сайте можно заказать как отдельные экскурсии, так и готовые туры с проживанием. Например, обзорная экскурсия по городу стоит от 1500 ? , речная прогулка — от 2300 ? .
TEZ TOUR: Предлагает сборные туры (например, «Казань каждый день» на 4 дня/3 ночи), куда уже включено проживание и обзорная экскурсия .
3. Местные гиды и небольшие агентства
Можно найти гида и напрямую через соцсети или по рекомендации. Часто такие экскурсии проходят в мини-группах (до 7–10 человек) или индивидуально, что позволяет лучше погрузиться в атмосферу города и задать все интересующие вопросы .
https://vk.ru/kazanlandcom
где купить экскурсии в казани